Each player starts with 25 slots of storage, this can store up to 25 individual items. Same items that are the same tint can also be stacked in one slot. Players can purchase additional slots through the Station Cash Marketplace or the Coin Shop.
For the Coin Shop upgrades, it is required that the upgrades be purchased in chronological order.
- 2-Slot Bank Upgrade 1 - 1,000
- 4-Slot Bank Upgrade 2 - 2,000
- 6-Slot Bank Upgrade 3 - 3,000
- 8-Slot Bank Upgrade 4 - 4,000
- 10-Slot Bank Upgrade 5 - 5,000
- 20-Slot Bank Upgrade 6 - 10,000
- 40-Slot Bank Upgrade 7 - 20,000
- 60-Slot Bank Upgrade 8 - 30,000
- 80-Slot Bank Upgrade 9 - 40,000
- 100-Slot Bank Upgrade 10 - 50,000
Whereas the SC Marketplace upgrade contains no limit on amount purchased
Additionally players with a Membership that logged on during the month of June 2013 also received 200 free storage slots being apart of the June 2013's Monthly Membership Pack.
- Burglz in Seaside near the Seaside Post Office.
- Bezzle in Sanctuary near Poe Tatters.
- Yoink in Snowhill near the Snowhill Post Office.
Additionally players with a Membership that logged on during the month of June 2013 also received a free Storage Vault being apart of the June 2013's Monthly Membership Pack.
The Storage Vault is a Housing item and can be placed in a Lot. From there, players can access their storage slots from clicking on the Storage Vault.